biopin Wall Paint
bio pin Wall Paint is solvent-free and breathable. It can be used for interior walls and ceilings. It has an excellent hiding power and spreading rate as well as being washable in accordance with DIN 53 778.
Area of application
bio pin Wall Paint can be applied indoors to old and non-flaking paints of coat, mineral surfaces and woodchip paper fibreglass, textile and textured wallpaper.
- Constituents Binding agent: linseed oil, caster oil, safflower oil, modified colophony
- Solvent: water
- Pigments and fillers: titan dioxide (from a spent acid recovery process), lithopone
- Additives: methyl cellulose, vegetable-based emulsifier, lead and barium-free drying agent mix and stabilizers.
- Colours White (matt finish)
- Storage Keep tightly closed and out of the reach of children. Store in cool but frost-free conditions.
- Shelf-life A minimum of 1 year if tin is kept firmly closed.
- Can sizes 5.0 l, 10.0l
- Class of risks Does not apply.
- Specific weight Approx. 1.45 g/ml.
- Viscosity Thixotropic.
- Flash point Does not apply.
- Coverage 25-150 ml/sq metre on surfaces with average absorption.
- Drying time Dry and recoatable after approx. 4-5 hrs at 20°C and average humidity. Wipeable after 1 day, washable after approx. 4-5 days.
How to use
Suitable Surfaces Plastered and other mineral surfaces, textile, fibreglass, woodchip paper and textured wallpaper
as well as old and non-flaking paints of coat. Do not brush onto latex or other varnished
Surface requirements he surface must be dry and free of dust and grease; mineral surfaces must also be chemically neutral.
Application Stir wall paint well before use. Can be brushed, rolled or sprayed onto surface. Only use if temperature is above 8°C.
Thinner Comes ready for use. If necessary dilute with water.