biopin Garden Furniture Oil
Moisture regulating oil made of vegetable raw materials. Makes wooden garden furniture water- repellent and easy to look after. Treated wood is much less likely to warp. Transparent garden furniture oil does not contain any colour pigments for protection from UV light. Therefore the oil should be applied regularly to avoid garden furniture turning grey. Alternatively, garden furniture ‘teak’ oil may be used. Bio Pin Garden Furniture Oil does not contain any anti-fungal additives. Garden furniture made of softwood or beech should therefore not be permanently exposed to moisture.
Area of application
bio pin Garden Furniture Oil revives oiled garden furniture and protects untreated hard and softwood garden furniture.
- Constituents Binding agent: cooked mix of caster oil, linseed oil, wood oil, modified colophony
- Solvent: essential citrus oil
- Pigments: mineral pigments
- Additives: silicic acid, lead and barium-free drying agent
- Colours Transparent and teak
- Storage Keep tightly closed and out of the reach of children. Store in cool but frost-free conditions.
- Shelf-life A minimum of 3 years if tin is kept firmly closed
- Can sizes 0.75 l
- Class of risks VbF A II (flammable).
- Specific weight Approx. 0.89-0.91 g/ml (depending on colour).
- Viscosity Approx. 12 secs. (DIN-size beaker 4 mm) at 20°C.
- Flash point Approx. 46°C
- Coverage 75-100 ml/sq metre per coat depending on the composition of the surface and the absorption properties.
- Drying time Dry after approx. 3-5 hrs at 20°C and average humidity. Leave materials with good absorption properties to dry for 1-2 days.
How to use
Suitable surfaces Untreated or oiled soft or hardwood garden furniture.
Surface requirements The surface must be dry and free of dust and grease.
Application Brush on. Only use if temperature is above 8°C. Stir well before use.
Thinner The oil comes ready for use. If necessary use bio pin Thinner.
Preparation Rub resinous and tropical woods with bio pin Thinner.
Finishing coat Evenly apply 2-3 thin layers of bio pin Garden Furniture Oil on untreated wood. After each coating remove excess oil after 10-15 minutes with lint free cloth. Leave furniture to dry. To achieve a gloss finish buff dry furniture with bio pin Garden Furniture Oil.