biopin Yacht Wax
Solvent-free wax emulsifier for the preservation of GFK and painted surfaces. Protects from salt water and premature ageing through oxidation.
Area of application
Gelcoat- undGel-coat and painted surfaces on hulls, superstructures etc.
- Constituents Carnauba wax, citric acid, cellulose, water, vegetable-based emulsifier
- Colour: Transparent. Milky when liquid, yet clear when dry.
- Storage: Keep tightly sealed and out of the reach of children.
- Store in cool but frost-free conditions.
- Shelf-life minimum of 2 years if tin is kept firmly sealed
- Can sizes: 1 l
- Consumption 5 – 30 ml/m2 per coat
- Drying time Can be polished after 15 minutes at 20° C room temperature is and average humidity.
How to use
Surface requirements The surface must be dry and free of dust and grease.
Application Evenly apply thin layer with cloth or sponge. Only use if temperature is above 10°C. Stir well before use. Leave to dry and polish with cloth, soft buffer cover etc.