bio pin Beeswax is a wax mix for to protect and enhance interior woods. Surfaces treated with beeswax obtain a smooth and gloss gloss. Bees wax creates a smooth surface with a gloss gloss. Treated wood is water antistatic, repellent and breathable.
Area of application
biopin Beeswax can be used as wood polish as well as to restore faded and scratched surfaces of interior soft and hard woods which have already been treated with oil, wax or wood stain. Beeswax is ideal for toys and for polishing shoes.
- Constituents Binding agent: bees wax, carnauba wax
- Solvent: essential citrus oil
- Colours Transparent
- Storage Keep tightly closed and out of the reach of children. Store in cool but frost-free and dry conditions.
- Shelf-life Almost unlimited; a change of colour over time does not affect the quality of the product. Dried up wax can be restored by warming it up in a water bath and carefully adding bio pin Thinner. Danger! do not use direct heat!)
- Can sizes 250 ml, 5.0 l
- Class of risks VbF A II (flammable)
- Specific weight Approx. 0.87 g/ml
- Viscosity Creamy
- Flash point Approx. 46 °C.
- Coverage Approx. 20-40 ml/sq metre
- Drying time Can be polished after approx. 10-20 min. at room temperature. Achieves final hardness after several hours.
How to use
Suitable Surfaces Wood and wooden construction materials, cork, unglazed clay surfaces (no floors) as well as
Surface requirements The surface must be dry and free of dust and grease.
Preparation Rub off resinous and tropical woods with bio pin Thinner. Pre-treat any highly porous or previously painted surfaces by applying one coat of bio pin priming oil or diluted bio pin Linseed Oil.
Finishing coat Apply thin, even layer of beeswax along the grain.
Further treatment To achieve a gloss finish buff off with lint free cloth or polishing brush by applying slight pressure. Make sure cloth does not give off colour.
Restoration wood Clean worn or damaged areas and restore surface by applying thin layer of wax with lint free cloth. Polish surface to achieve glossy finish.
Application Do not treat with abrasive cleaning agents. Do not leave liquids to dry on waxed surface but remove spills immediately.